Zoll AED Plus
ZOLL AED Plus Package includes:
- AED Plus with AED Cover
- One-piece adult electrode pad CPR-D pad (5 year shelf life!)
- One sleeve of ten lithium 123A batteries (5 year shelf life!)
- Carry Case
- Training DVD
- Wall Cabinet
It’s a real rescue…
A sudden collapse-the reason you have an AED. You attach electrode pads the the collapsed victim’s bare chest and your AED begins analyzing the heart rhythm. Soon, it’s going to tell you to shock or not.
Half of the time, your AED will say “No shock advised”
Many people don’t realize that in about half of all rescues performed by responders, No shock is advised.
And, when no shock is advised, providing CPR to the victim of cardiac arrest is the most important factor affecting survival. It’s even possible that, with high quality CPR, the next heart rythm analysis will tell you to push the shock button
But will your AED help you do CPR?
An AED with Real CPR Help and CPR-D-Padz attached will!
Other AEDs can’t see when you’re doing CPR and can’t help you do proper compressions at the correct depth and rate. An AED that only says “No Shock Advised”, but does not assist with CPR is only really working half of the time.
Only working half of the time?
That’s Right. By not “seeing” your compressions, AED’s without Real CPR help will not help you provide the high-quality CPR needed for the best chance of survival.
With Real CPR help, you can be confident that when your AED says “Start CPR”, you’ll get real-time feedback that helps you with depth and rate of compressions, because you’ll see what’s happening when providing chest compressions.
No other AED supports a rescuer as thoroughly as the AED Plus because it includes the following:
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.