Y Clip Grounding Reel
Available on backorder
Reelcraft’s static discharge reels are used to ground equipment operating in hazardous atmospheres. When properly clamped to the ground, the static discharge reel dissipates static electrical buildup, reducing the chances of sparking and the potential for explosion. *3/32 in. O.D. steel aircraft cable. DC resistance is approximately one ohm per 50 ft. of steel cable.
- Strength – Made from industrial grade carbon steel.
- Compact Design – Reels require little mounting space for applications where space is a critical requirement.
- Corrosion Resistance – Steel components are powder coated for superior corrosion resistance. Steel cable available with nylon coating for longer service life.
- Easily Adjust Spring Tension – Loosening two screws allows user to add or remove spring tension.
- Weight (lbs) 12
- Cable Length (ft) 50
- Clamp Rating (AMP) 100
- Max Temperature (°F) 150
- Cable Notes 35 ft. plus dual 15 ft. Total extension 50 ft.*