AQC is a leading-edge, high-performance manufacturer of industrial dust collectors, as well as fume, smoke and particle control, capture and extraction equipment. The AQC Dust Collecting Systems division of the firm Aireau Qualité Contrôle was established in 1992. This division manufactures a full range of safe, industrial fume, dust collectors and extraction equipment at the leading edge of air pollution control technologies, with more than 30 years of experience. Superior technology generating substantial operating savings!
AQC is renowned for its technological innovation, safe and sophisticated equipment design, as well as its robust and precise product manufacturing. For example, the unique design of the baffles inside AQC dust collectors makes filter cleaning easy. The AQC cartridge holder design provides maximum filter surface and enhanced filter performance. The ultra-smooth concept inside AQC fume arms makes them maintenance-free.
AQC Dust Collectors and fume capture equipments operate in a variety of commercial and industrial fields:
- Welding shops
- Wood shops
- Plastic shops
- Food processing
- Cosmetic plants
- Maintenance garages
- Training centers and schools
- Metal processing plant
The unique design and manufacturing of AQC dust collecting systems equipment generates significant savings for various reasons:
- Substantial increase in the duration of filters.
- Lower energy consumption during years of use.
- Significantly less maintenance (easy to clean, robust manufacturing, a minimum number of more reliable and durable parts).
- Reduced operating costs (less frequent overhauls, lack of or minimum down time, etc.).
- Lower administrative costs (coordination, follow-ups, supervision) due to much less frequent breakdowns.
- Safe design can prevent serious or even fatal accidents.
- Increased comfort and productivity of personnel.