Ralston’s Series 5000 is made from prime polyethylene resin in full 6 mil gauge (150 um) for stock sizes. Custom gauges are also available.
This is a special purpose construction film to be used as a long lasting vapour barrier within wall cavities and is designed to exceed the criteria specified in C.G.S.B. Standard CAN/CGSB-51.34-M86.
Ralston was the first Canadian manufacturer to be awarded CGSB status on this product.
- Uniform 6 mil gauge.
- Improved outdoor weather resistance to prevent premature damage from exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Made from a quality virgin LLDPE blend.
- Longer oxidative induction time protects against premature degradation.
- Available in custom lengths and widths.
- Specially packaged to inhibit UV damage.
- Labels are provided for easy identification of size, both inside and outside the sleeve.
- All pallets are overwrapped.
- Warehoused in three locations across the country.