H Series Stainless Steel Oil Hose Reel
Available on backorder
Reelcraft’s stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer and industrial-solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels. Swivel include Viton O-rings. Note: Standard latch parts are made from aluminum. Stainless latch parts and fluid path are available as a standard option by placing a -S at the end of the part number. Example: OLS-S
- Quality Finish and Corrosions Resistant – Stainless Steel components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- Easy to add tension – The T-handle tensioning device allows proper tension to be applied to the spool to eliminate the free spooling of the reel.
- Convenient adjustment of hand crank handle – the handle can easily be rotated out of the way by loosening the set screw.
- Weight (lbs) 36
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/2″
- Hose O.D. (in) .850
- Hose Length (ft) 200
- Pressure (psi) 3000
- Inlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Hose Included no
- Max Temperature (°F) 210