Dustbane Sweeping Compound’s efficiency has allowed it to withstand the test of time. Using sweeping compound before sweeping prevents dust and dirt from becoming airborne and resettling while cleaning. Sweeping compound works by trapping dust particles and dirt so they cannot escape until you have a chance to sweep them up.
Use to clean and reduce airborne dirt and dust during sweeping of sealed and unsealed wood, concrete and metal floors. Prevents dust and dirt from becoming airborne and resettling when sweeping.
- 100% biodegradable
- Contains natural ingredients such as sawdust and sand
- Contains no petroleum or hazardous components
- Prevents the inhalation of irritable dust while sweeping
- Great absorbency, making it ideal to clean up spills
- Suitable for all type of flooring
- Picks up dirt and dust without leaving an oily residue
- CFIA approved
A sustainable solution: Dustbane Sweeping Compound is made from top-quality recycled materials, contains no petroleum ingredients and is 100% biodegradable, making it safe to use. The containers are made of recycled plastic from Ontario’s Blue Box Program. Once empty, the container is a very useful waste receptacle or storage container.
How To Use
Sprinkle a thin line across the starting point of the surface to clean, then sweep. It is not necessary to cover the entire floor with the compound. Sweep immediately after applying as floors could become slippery if applied for an extended period of time.
|Shelf Life||Up to 3 years after manufacturing|