Chemstop Heavy-Duty Fully Nitrile-Coated Gauntlet
Chemstop® gloves feature a cut-and-sewn cotton-jersey shell with a nitrile coating that stays flexible for better comfort and dexterity. Nitrile, a synthetic rubber, has excellent resistance to oil and grease, does not contain any latex proteins, and offers excellent resistance to punctures and tears, being three times more puncture resistant than rubber when used in gloves.
- Excellent performance in oil and grease applications
- Nitrile resists oils, fuels, and many organic solvents
- Fully nitrile coated with a band-top
- Good puncture and abrasion resistance
- Cotton jersey support is comfortable, absorbs sweat
|Applications||Metal Stampings, Castings, Brick, Plywood|