The Eclipse BrightFire 200 is an adjustable, low NOx, air-fuel burner, compatible with regenerative glass furnaces. The burner provides superior flame and heat transfer adjustability by providing a gas flow adjustment in addition to area adjustment. This valve combination allows increased flexibility in flame geometry, location of heat input into the gas melt, and a significant reduction in NOx.
- Additional adjustments for increased flame control and burner flexibility.
- Very low NOx. Can be tuned to maximize heat transfer and minimize NOx.
- Single gas connection for simplified, cost effective application.
- Compatible with Eclipse mounting bracket and socket plate for easy installation.
- Compatible with current BrightFire gas and cooling air connections for easy conversion.
- Nozzle combinations allow firing to be tailored to furnace requirements.
- Durable construction.
- Low maintenance.
- Improved glass quality.
- Reduced fuel usage due to improved heat transfer into the glass.