Ball Nozzle For Bulk Delivery
Ball nozzles have a very high flow rate and low pressure drop and are ideal for bulk oil and fuel deliveries, they are basically a full port ball valve with an inlet swivel and outlet spout.
- Full 1″ flow path through the ball is computer designed and higher than any known competitors, which results with very low pressure drop permitting higher flow rates at lower pressure, reducing foaming or product backups.
- Unique swivel design permits leak free service, even at temperatures as low as-40°F at 100 PSI
- Rugged construction provides rapid fuel oil transfer/delivery
- Heavy duty roller ball swivel with low temperature seals freely rotates
- Comes standard with 3 PSI check valve to help ensure residual fuels within the delivery hose and nozzle are contained
|Specifications||Manufactured to connect to NPT threaded hose connections.|
- Black anodized aluminum main body
- Polished stainless steel handle and latch
- Bayloy inlet swivel
- Hardened carbon steel swivel ball race
- Through hardened chrome steel ball bearings
- Buna and PTFE seals
- Acetal valve seat
- Stainless steel valve ball