AirHeat Burners are Ideal for Generating a Large Volume of Clean Hot Air
As packaged line burners, Eclipse AirHeat burners is ideal for generating a large volume of clean, hot air. Applications include ovens, dryers, fume incinerators, and similar industrial equipment. In addition, the AirHeat burner can also be ordered without a blower for use in re-circulating air applications. These burners provide simple, reliable operations, plus lower CO emissions than other competitive air heating burners. All models feature an integral combustion air blower mounted on the burner’s steel case. By supplying the correct air volume and pressure to the burner, this blower allows a stable operation over a wide range of duct velocities without the need to install a profile plate around the burner.
AirHeat burners combine advanced engineering with installation and operational features that are truly world class.
- Can be direct spark ignited.
- Does not require low-fire bypass air, eliminating the need for piping and check valve.
- Simplified set-up with pressure taps for gas, air and chamber.
- Inputs up to 1.0MM Btu/hr/LF.
- Operate on any commercially available gas—natural gas, propane, butane and propane/butane mixture.
- Aluminum castings eliminate need for special corrosion-resistant manifolds.
- Burner mounting arrangements include duct mounting, slot firing and sealed flange mounting with insertion depths up to 6”.
- Current Version: 2.2
- Type: Nozzle Mixing
- Number of Sizes: Modular
- Capacity Range: 1,000,000 (Btu/hr/LF) 961 (kW/m)
- Turndown: 40:1
- Max. Process Temperature: 1500°F, 815°C
- Fuels: Natural Gas, Propane
- Typical Applications: Incinerators, Dry-off nnd curing ovens, Indirect air heating, Textile Drying, Food Processing/baking, Ceramic Drying
- Key Attributes: Lowest CO emissions. Compact modular design. Robust, reliable performance. Industry Standard.