Aggie Gas With Static Wire
Aggie Gas™ is a multi-use type hose for dispensing gasoline, grease, kerosene, and petroleum oils, up to E10 and B5, from farm and barrel type pumps. It is for agricultural, construction and industrial service where UL approval is not required.
- Construction Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber (ORS)
- Cover: Black or Red Chemivic™ Synthetic Rubber (ORS)
- Reinforcement: Spiral Synthetic Yarn
- Coupling: *(Ready 2 Go logo) – Coupled assemblies available.
- Non Stock / Sizes: For special production run minimum requirements, see Appendix D.
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 140°F (-34°C to 60°C)
- Order Codes: 595-026 (Black – Bulk), 595-028 (Black – Factory Coupled Assemblies)
- Packaging: Reels or coupled lengths, 5 pieces per box
|Color||Hose ID (in)||Hose OD (in)||Weight (lbs/ft)|