Reelcraft’s Series 80000 and D80000 spring retractable reels incorporate the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance. All-steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish combine to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy duty applications. Series D80000 reels are also supplied with Reelcraft’s ball-bearing style swivel.
- Reinforced Steel – The steel guide arm and dual pedestal base are stamped with ribs and gussets and robotically welded to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight. The unitized cast fluid path and ratchet reduce wearable parts and ease of assembly.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- Long Life Drive Spring – The unitized cast aluminum fluid path with built in declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of leakage and spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant – Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/2″
- Hose O.D. (in) .850
- Hose Length (ft) 75
- Pressure (psi) 2000
- Inlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Max Temperature (°F) 210