1/4″ x 50′ S Series Welding Hose Reel
Available on backorder
Series S reels are economical, lighter weight, easy to handle and meet the demands of a medium-duty industrial grade reel for continuous operation. Made of corrosion-proof, tough polypropylene, extensive tests have shown it to be highly resistant to the vast majority of acids, alkalis and UV rays. The design protects the hose and allows easy cleaning of both hose and reel. Wall, ceiling or floor mount.
- Leak prevention – The double sealed, special molded o-rings prevent leakage. The swivel inlets are both permanently identified with machined grooves on the gas side to assure proper installation.
- Poly Case – Made of corrosion-proof, tough polypropylene, extensive tests have shown it to be highly resistant to a vast majority of acids, alkalis and UV rays.
- Unique Mounting – Bracket system allows mounting in any position with the advantage of the swivel feature.
- Independent dual swivel body manufactured from aluminum and hard-coated for wear resistance assures positive separation of gases due to its unique design.
- Part Number STW3450 OLP
- Series S
- Weight (lbs) 29
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/4″
- Hose O.D. (in) .530
- Hose Length (ft) 50
- Pressure (psi) 300
- Hose End (in) 9/16 – 18(F)
- Inlet (in) 9/16 – 18(M)
- Reel Outlet (in)
- Hose Included yes