1/2″ x 50′ Oil Compact Hose Reel
Available on backorder
Reelcraft’s new compact dual pedestal Series DP7000 features an innovative, non-welded, interlocking base. Independent testing to military standards has proven the reel stand up to heavy vibration, which makes them especially strong and ideal for truck-mounted applications. Superbly engineered dual pedestal base and guide arm are structurally reinforced. All-steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish combine to produce a rugged corrosion-resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy duty applications.
- Reinforced Steel – Steel guide arm and dual pedestal base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight. The interlocking base eliminated the need for welds increasing the strength while utilizing fewer parts.
- Superior Latch Spring Design – The torsions style latch spring life far exceeds that of conventional coil springs.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The swivel rides on a through shaft offering unparalled support and strength.
- Long Life Drive Spring – Declutching arbor eliminates reverse spring winding, and torsions latch spring is virtually unbreakable. High quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Weight (lbs) 64
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/2″
- Hose O.D. (in) .820
- Hose Length (ft) 50
- Pressure (psi) 3250
- Hose End (in) 1/2 NPT(M)
- Inlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Hose Included yes
- Max Temperature (°F) 210