1/2″ x 50′ D80000 Series Air Hose Reel
Available on backorder
The ultra duty aluminum cast base and arm of the Series D8000 and E8000 offers the highest rigidity among this class of hose reels. The guide arm is field-adjustable for floor, wall, ceiling, pit and truck mounting. The durable baked-on, powder-coat finish provides a high quality ultra-violet radiation (sunlight), weather and chip-resistant finish. *Series E8000 reels are for lubrication trucks.*
- Heavy Duty Cast Base and Guide Arm – The high tensile strength guide arm and base offers the ultimate resistance to shock and vibration insuring maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring – Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant – Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Weight (lbs) 47
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/2″
- Hose O.D. (in) .750
- Hose Length (ft) 50
- Pressure (psi) 300
- Hose End (in) 3/8 NPT(M)
- Inlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Hose Included yes
- Max Temperature (°F) 150