1/2″ Spring Retractable Stainless Steel Hose Reel
Available on backorder
Reelcraft’s stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer and industrial-solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels. Swivel include Viton O-rings. Note: Standard latch parts are made from aluminum. Stainless latch parts and fluid path are available as a standard option by placing a -S at the end of the part number. Example: OLS-S
- Reinforced Steel – The stainless steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring – Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosions Resistant – Stainless Steel components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Weight (lbs) 43
- Hose I.D. (in) 1/2″
- Hose O.D. (in) .850
- Hose Length (ft) 50
- Pressure (psi) 3000
- Inlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) 1/2 NPT(F)
- Hose Included no
- Max Temperature (°F) 210