Specialty Absorbent Mats & Rolls

Some jobs require unique absorbents. For those jobs, a specialty absorbent mat or roll is what you need. With products such as the Trackmat, designed for use on railroad tracks. Or the Floor Grabber Absorbent Mat, designed for use in spray booths or as walkways in oil-risk areas. Specialty absorbents also can come with rubberized or plasticized backings to prevent leak-through.

Showing all 2 results


Floor Grabber Absorbent Mat
Get Pricing See MoreAdd To Cart
Oil Only TrackMat Roll
$526.40$680.40 See More